Monday, June 23, 2008

OOPS!

I can't believe I almost forgot!

The women's Bible study is going so well. They have had a great response.

Also, VBS is going well, just as always.

The big news however, is that the evening Bible study is bringing in more families than we've ever had in the past! I plan to get more specifics on this tonight when Aaron calls. He told me that several families were attending. Folks, although several doesn't sound like much, when you consider there were only about 4 women and their children attending in the past....several families is a considerable amount.

Also pray that the men in the village will continue attending, and that even more may show up tonight! This is exciting!

Ok, well that's it for now. I'm sure I'll think of something else in about 5 minutes!

No comments: