Sunday, July 12, 2009

07/12/09

Goodmorning all!

Sorry I haven't been able to make many updates. I'm not getting much information from Aaron because for some reason, there is no cell service this time around. That means he also can't send pics, so I guess we'll have to wait for those until everyone gets home!

Aaron was able to call yesterday afternoon when they went into another village. He said that they are still seeing many, many more people showing up for times of worship than what they expected. Also, last night they were invited to a Quincinera. For those of you who don't already know, it is a huge celebration, similar to a sweet 16, but in order to celebrate sweet 15. The whole village was planning to attend, and they were invited. I'm sure they had a great time, but above all, this was a great time to keep on building relationships with the locals. Praise the Lord!

More when I hear it!

No comments: