We made it!!! We had no snags with our luggage, shuttle, flights, etc! Praise the Lord! After our meeting last night everyone went to bed to prepare for a very busy day!
- Our groups as they prepare their lessons today
- As we practice the drama
- God to work within us to change our lives as we seek to be instruments in His hands!
- A sweet time of worship and fellowship together
- Times of spreading the gospel here in Texas before we go to Mexico
- Salvation to be brought to our village.
- That we might be a blessing to the people at the hotel. (Pray for Rafael...he is the man that took us around on the shuttle last year...he instantly recognized us this year as the group that went out and treated him to some special Promised Land Milk!)
- Silly little glitches with technology would not be a distraction for us or the people whom we serve.
Thank you for being a praying people! Thank you for all your time and support of this mission team. If you would like to post notes of encouragement or letters to anyone on the team, please feel free to do so!
In all things...Christ preeminent!
Aaron and the rest of the mission team