Monday, June 18, 2007

Vamanos!!!!


Well, it is time for us again to head to Mexico. I thought that it might be a good idea to include some of the pictures of those whom we will be with. Please be in prayer for us as we travel, as we prepare, work, play, and as we return.

One of my great desires for this year is that there would be great growth among our team members that zeal for missions would continue to overflow when they return. I must say...I am excited about missions opportunities in the future!

Be sure to check back often...because there will be blog entries while we are preparing in Texas...as well as while we are in Mexico! If all goes well...I will be staying in touch with Rachel and she will help me with posting pictures and prayer requests live from Mexico.

Speaking of Rachel...tomorrow will be a very big day for us! We are a little over 3 weeks before Olivia is expected to come! Notice that I said..."expected." Rachel has her doctor's appointment tomorrow. During this doctor's appointment we will find out if we have his blessing on me going to Mexico. If I cannot go...well...hmmm...that would be yet another point of prayer that I must ask you to consider! We really do believe that all will work out..but please remember this matter!!!

Sooo....along with this...let me ask you to pray for Rachel!!! She has been in a lot of pain...with the baby kicking and moving around! Also, it is going to be difficult for both of us as I will be away..but we both recognize the sacrifices of the ministry! For those reading this that will be attending the mission trip...I would like to encourage you to thank her as none of this would have happened this year without her prayer and support!!!

Let me also ask you to give a special thanks to Cindy Boehm...our church secretary. She has been such a huge help this year...as she always is. She is yet another contributor to mission in Mexico...and again...without her prayer, support, putting up with me, organizing, and wisdom...there would be no trip this year!!! I praise the Lord that there are many others who have contributed both financially and in other ways...thank you so much from all of us on the team!


I want to thank my good buddy Zach, who is putting together a promo video for next year. My prayer is that those who are reading this article might also consider if their gifts can be used in this ministry. We are already making plans for our trips next year. If this is something you would like to consider, details will soon be available at our website..and here on the blog...check back soon!



In all things...Christ Preeminent!

No comments: